Monday, October 10, 2005

Ardor Aflicton






Nonsense occurances have made my breathe fall short..
Loving you began to tear away at my very soul..

forgiveness I was willing after much recovery..
In my peril, Words of imprudence resulted..

Now both of us ache with such afliction..
missing you has began to be more of a scar than the previous..

I am alone, broken and bleeding through my tears..
every moment I am without you..

No words nor physical pain can hold a flame to my burden..
heavy and tormenting the song plays upon the strings of my very self..

I don't grasp why i put down my sheild for you and your artillery..
aiming so accurately at my heart, mind, body and soul..

I took a chance upon the field of happiness and bright sun rays..
Now I am in the dark..so very alone..

I reached to you in your time most of need..
I held you close and injected my comfort..

I was wilful to stand at your side with amour propre..
eager to taste the wine to be yeilded of the crop after the harvest..

you have to rectify your existence now..or so you speak..
I alone find im doing the same..

My life is empty drowning in a black hole..
a mass of swirling emotion..

wanting to hate makes me only love more..
wanting my love, my life, my piece of the puzzle..

every ounce calls for you, every ounce hates you, every ounce loves you..
I cannot swim our sea reveries without my life vest..


I am slowly sinking into the murky depths...
waiting for you to lift me to dry land..



I still love you..I still want you...I still need you..


(c) Jasmine Jade








Dark brown eyes
Burning, crying
My fragile heart
Broken, dying
My love for you
Never fading
Here I am
Forever waiting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home